As usual, we address the big issues! Andrew swoons over a decimal-based system for file organisation, Martin ponders how comedy changes over time and Jason pushes the boundaries of his own pronunciation.
Everyday Balloons 00:00:00
Tech Fatigue and Subjectivity 00:02:25
- Martin’s ISP is the absolute worst. SO glad we have local recordings!
- Remarkable 2
- Andrew is indeed a whinging old man. 👴
- Escaping the Amazon blog post
- Book about managing your life in a stoic way 📚
- Pour one out for Andrew’s poor iPad Pro battery.
- iPad Pro blobby screen issue
- The Matrix 🍿
- What size storage do you get for your devices? Let us know in Discord!!
- Shredder animation
- macOS Dock ‘Puff of Smoke’ 💨
- Proxy icon 🤷♂️
Johnny Decimal 00:21:40
- Some of us think Canberra is just fine.
- Home | Johnny•Decimal
- .com vs. .co.uk?
- Johnny Decimal Discord
- Johnny Decimal Discourse forum
- Are you still with us listeners? 😴
- Dewey Decimal System
- NBL Pocket Podcast 🏀
- Keep Practising
- Micro.bloggers are into the JD!
- Roundabouts 🚗
- Canberra Cannons
- Questacon 🔬
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) 🦠
Media Corner 00:30:25
What’s that sound? Oh, it’s MEDIA CORNER!
Jason’s Pick 📺
Martin’s Pick 🎥
Andrew’s Pick 📺
- The Golden Girls
- New podcast? The Golden Guys!?
20% R 00:45:45
This episode was edited by Martin using Ferrite.